Offering a range of skills-based career development programs to medical professionals, scientists and healthcare leaders throughout the world. The fresh and innovative approaches of these programs can be adapted to the specialized needs of an individual, an institution or a region.
Global Education Scholarship Support
The Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research (DHFMR) offers tuition support to a limited number of selected candidates in the form of tuition reductions. Reductions will be funded at no more than 50% of tuition. Priority is given to candidates from the United Arab Emirates, but candidates from the GCC and MENA region*, and candidates living and working in the GCC and MENA region, regardless of nationality, will also be considered. Tuition support is awarded on the basis of merit and financial need. To apply for DHFMR support, please select this option on your application.
The Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research is currently supporting participants in the following programs:
- Global Clinical Scholars Research Training (GCSRT, 12 months), currently in its fifth year, with the sixth year to begin in June 2018
- Introduction to Clinical Research Training-Dubai (ICRT, 6 months), currently in its third 6-month cycle
- Safety, Quality, Informatics and Leadership (SQIL, 12 months), just completed its third year, with the fourth year to begin in May 2018
- High-Impact Cancer Research Certificate Program (High Impact Cancer Research,12 months), currently in its third year, with the fourth year to begin in October 2018
- Global Pediatrics Leadership (GPL, 12 months), launched in June 2017
- Master of Medical Science in Clinical Investigation (MMSCI, 2 year degree program), the first cohort of students began in July 2016 (2 partial scholarships awarded); the second cohort began in July 2017 (2 partial scholarships awarded).
*The GCC and MENA Region includes: Algeria | Bahrain | Djibouti | Egypt | Iraq | Israel | Jordan | Kuwait | Lebanon | Libya | Malta | Morocco | Oman | Qatar | Saudi Arabia | Syria | Tunisia | United Arab Emirates | West Bank and Gaza | Yemen